|News | General Price Guide | Trades | New Trade | User List | FAQ / Help||Not logged in | Login or Register|
Updates for 0.9b beta are live:
- Users can now complete their own trades for those cases when a trade is completed outside of the trade site. Simply enter an offer on your own trade describing how it went down, then accept your own offer.
Updates for 0.9 beta are live:
- Trades older than 60 days are now considered "inactive", and can only be seen by specifically selecting "Inactive" from the "Status" drop down.
- Users now have the ability to create ISO posts! It's basically a trade with a "kind" column set to "ISO" instead of "Trade". All the regular mechanics apply, such as offering, accepting offers, etc. A drop down has been added to the main trades page allowing filtering on the kind of trade, as well as two additional categories on each user's profile, showing active ISOs and completed ISOs.
- A CSS image-popup-on-hover feature is now enabled. When hovering over the "specific type" of items with images, the image should magically appear in a hovering box instead of the old boring image link.
Updates for v0.8 are live! (Misc and minor changes)
Updates for v0.7 are live:
- Main trades page now "remembers" your search
- Made the column headers sortable on the main trade list page
- In the trades list, trades with an associated image now show the "specific" column as a hyperlink to the image
- When someone else submits/modifies an offer on which you have an offer, you will now get an auto-generated message (useful to know when you may have been outbid)
- Added a "Any" option for searches on trade status
- Added missing unique helm: Wormskull
Updates for v0.6 are live:
- Fixed a bug where all pages were loading twice and causing auto generated messages to sometimes go out twice.
- Renamed "View Won Trades" to "Offers Won" on the profile page
- Added the ability to view a user\'s active offers and lost offers
- Renamed "Options" to "Menu" in the profile page
- Fixed a bug where special characters in messages sent by users would be double-escaped
- Added "Perfect Gem (any)" to the "Specific" drop down box for gems
- Added a "User List" page, which displays all registered users
- Added a favicon to the site, created from scratch but based on the /r/diablo reddit alien
Updates for v0.5 are live:
- Fixed a few more cross site scripting vulnerabilities
- Added a "What is this site?" section to the FAQ
- Registration form is no longer displayed when logging in
- Corrected alphabetized list of items that were displaying wrong for some items
- Added missing unique javelins to item list
Updates for v0.4 are live:
- Increased page load times by enabling PHP compression
- Fixed some cross site scripting vulnerabilities
- Added functionality to simplify site administration
- Added a check to prevent trades for unspecified unique charms from being submitted
Updates for v0.3 are live:
- Added "Trader" column to main trade view
- Limited main trade view to 100 trades at a time
- Add "Full Sets" as an item type
- Added key sets and organ sets to the specific drop down
- Description column now appears on user profile pages too
- When submitting a trade for a charm, "Normal" is automatically changed to "Magic"
A few changes based on discovered bugs and user feedback!
- The "Description" field now appears in the trade search results.
- The "Description" and "Offer" fields in the search results will show only the first 30 characters of the description, to prevent crazy table scrolling.
- When creating a trade for a charm, the user can now specify "Small", "Large", or "Grand".
- A link to the price guide by Zoen has been placed at the top of the page, for reference purposes.
- New lines (aka carriage returns) will now appear properly in the "Description" field on the Trade Detail page.
The official unofficial Slash Diablo trade site is now online!
The official unofficial Slash Diablo trade site is officially under development!